Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Waiting gets very tiring


I am waiting. And still waiting. Yep, once again waiting. Ok, one more time I am waiting. For what? You may ask or scream or yell. I will give you two hints: they consist of the pictures that are above. Yes! Once again another post about Bones as I have nothing interesting to write about. I want the second season already!
Turns out the holidays are not a very good time to pick little things out from the people around me. I went and saw Twilight. As predicted, I loved it. Not going to start calling myself a Twilighter though. That right there ladies and gentlemen is something very sad indeed. I pity those of you who have opted for this peculiar name.
Christmas is tomorrow. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Boun Natale or the equivalent of "Merry Christmas" in whatever language you speak. Now I am going out to see the few Christmas lights my town has opted for. Goodnight.
Moshe

1 comment: