Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anne of Green Gables and yet another Twilight fan


I just adore this film starring Megan Follows and I also enjoyed the book, Anne of Green Gables written by L.M. Montgomery. I don't why, I just love the idea of living in the end of the 1800's by the sea. Pretty dresses, lemonade, tea parties. Yet another Alice in Wonderland type fantasy with one important exception: Anne lived on the real, solid earth; Alice (at least while she was in Wonderland) did not.

Ok, read Twilight by Stephanie Myer, loved it, read the second one, loved it, read the third one, loved it and now waiting for the silly, small-town bookstore to open in the morning so I can love the fourth one too.
Moshe

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Moshe. I adore Anne of Green Gables and Twilight too. I also have a cat (and a dog). Visit my blog: gablesandtwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete