Friday, November 21, 2008

Vampires and Hitler's daughter.


Strange combination. One is a character in a book I want to read, the other is a character in a book I am reading. Can you guess which? I will give you a very big clue: I am reading about World War Two. Hitler's Daughter. It is a short novel by Jackie French. These four kids play a game while waiting for the bus where they create a character and then make up a story about them. This one day they just happened to make up a story about Hitler's daughter.
The Vampire thing refers to the book Twilight by Stephanie Myer. I want to read that book before I go see the film. It is most definitely better to do things that way around. Read about, then see. Or even better: See then write about. Go and try out my theory now please.
Moshe

2 comments:

  1. For twilight, the book is definitly better than the movie. I didn't particularily enjoy either, but some people love the book so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this book, but I don't know if it had arrive here, in Brazil. I am curious.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete