Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Bloop" goes the toy cat with play money in it's hands.



This is a toy cat. wow.
And this is my piano. Big wow.

Anyway, my LOTE (Language Other Than English) class is holding a games night in order to raise money for our up and coming Italy trip. So guess what M-cat and I had to do all lesson?
I said guess people!
Well, we had to cut out $100,000 thousand dollars in fake coloured money so that the very generous people who pay $10 in real Australian money to play the games can get their $1000 dollars worth of fake money. I suppose that it's worth it. I mean, it is Italia for goodness sake!

I really need to get out of this house and do something. Preferably something that requires me to take some pictures. I'm sick of taking pictures of things in my house.
Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment