Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



We put up the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday. Mum has taken to only using red and gold decorations for the past couple of years. She thinks that it looks nicer and to be honest I have to agree with her. Not having my year two Christmas photo hanging on the tree anymore is a blessing.


I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year and not just because of my awesome present. I'm going to my cousins in the city for Christmas. They're from my Mum's side of the family and that side of the family is generally a lot happier than my Dad's side this year. I will also get to see my cousins brand new house, its a big step for her to host Christmas so it should be good fun.


While I was decorating the house yesterday before the tree came, I was listening to the Christmas music on my iPod. Surprisingly I had quite a lot. My favourites this year though are Believe by Josh Groban and Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Tori Amos.


I believe that the weeks before Christmas are the best time. I love having the Christmas tree around (it's my favourite part) and eating candy-canes and watching the Christmas specials on TV. There's no better time of year. It seems that everyone all over the world loves Christmas too, from the snow covered girl in America to the Kinder eating little Italian boy. Last year at this time I was still in Italy. I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I saw all my friends over there.


Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment