Sunday, October 25, 2009

Julie, Julia, Gielia, Giulia.

Today after work I went to see the film "Julie and Julia" at the cinemas. It made me open my eyes a bit more to the intriguing world of blogging. There are so many people out there who have blogs that have something interesting written on them but I guess I just haven't found all that many. Take my blog as an example, I spend the majority of my posts posting pictures and writing two or three sentences explaining my fascination with said pictures. Really, I am quite the pathetic blogger. There is so much stuff I could write about. Yet I don't. Even now I am sitting here writing this and thinking that it needs a picture of Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. Which is another thing that I do when posting. I talk about films, television programs and other random things like that.

If I were to classify this blog, like if I put it into a category the only two names I can think of are "Me" and "Random" which essentially mean the same thing. I have no classifycation, let that be known to the blogging world. Sometimes I wonder if the blogging world knows that I exist. But then I think, really who cares? I sure don't. And do you want to know why? Because obviously I exist otherwise I would not be sitting here writing this right now. If the blogging world knows I exist... meh. I will live through it.

I am also just going to say that for this post I will refrain from posting pictures just so that I see the joy of words. Also that Bones is on tonight. And here I go again. Goodnight everyone!
Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment