Sunday, February 8, 2009

Broken

I broke my beloved camera. Noooo! I dropped it at M-cats party and then it froze on me. So none of my photos for a while I'm afraid.

The newspapers are calling yesterday 'The Day From Hell' or 'Black Saturday' because of the fires. Stinking, horrible, disastrous fires. The sky was all red and orange just like in the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy is still in Kansas and the tornado comes. Except my eyesight wasn't in sepia. When the change came last night and it started to rain all the ash still falling from the sky mixed with the rain and it started raining black ash-filled rain. This morning everything is covered with a big coat of soot. At least the sky isn't red still though.I had a good time at M-cats party but I will write more on that later when I figure out how to get the pictures from my poor dead camera onto the computer.
Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment