Thursday, June 11, 2009

Insanely Busy With Business

I have just simply been far too busy to actually even go on the internet for more than a minute. Exams were last week and now that they are over I thought that I might have some time for hobbies and the blog, but I haven't.
Taking a break from study, I watched the film Ballet Shoes. I enjoyed it, Emma Watson was very good in it and it did provide a distraction from the rest of the world. I love falling into the pit of illusion that films and books always seem to provide. I love imagining that I am the orphan living in 1920's England with an eccentric family and friends. It just seems so much more better than my boring life.
Speaking of Emma Watson these photos are from the Burberry campaign. She looks much older than the nineteen years that she is.Oh and by the way, Ziva quits NCIS? I. Do. Not. Like. It.
Moshe

No comments:

Post a Comment